[OS X TeX] How Long...

George LGhio gghi at bordernet.com.au
Sat Jun 21 10:19:47 EDT 2008

Hi Herb

I still use 10.3.9 as I am sure many others do. That said, to continue
supplying a version in new distributions is past considering.

I would hope that it would still be available as a down load
"somewhere" for a while yet. There are many for whom new computers are
not an option on a regular basis.

George