[OS X TeX] Preview crashes when printing

Ryan Clary mrclary at umd.edu
Fri Mar 28 09:00:31 EDT 2008

Rather than printing with Adobe Reader, I have been able to work
around this problem by outputting to DVI rather than PDF; then using
dvips and pstopdf to produce the pdf. Preview doesn't seem to crash
while printing under this workflow. However, this may not be practical
for some, depending on their use of pdf or eps figures in their
document.

Ryan Clary