[OS X TeX] tex-shop

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon May 5 14:24:46 EDT 2008

Le 5 mai 08 à 19:50, Matthew Leingang a écrit :

> On May 5, 2008, at 1:26 PM, Doris Wagner wrote:
>
>> when I have two documents open in texshop, is there a keyboard-
>> shortcut to change between the two sources?
>
> Maybe this isn't exactly what you want, but command-backquote cycles
> through all an application's windows.  That will eventually get you
> where you want to go.

What's odd with this shortcut is that it's specific to a given key,
namely the key immediately on the right of the left Shift key, as
opposed to a specific character. As a consequence, this shortcut is:

Cmd-` on the US and Greek keyboards
Cmd-< on the French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese keyboards
Cmd-] on the Russian keyboard

to name but a few.

This is all set in System Preferences > Keyboard and Mouse > Keyboard
Shortcuts, which defines by default, for the US keyboard say:

Ctrl-F4 = Move focus to the active window or next window
Ctrl-F6 = Move focus to the floating window
Cmd-` = Move focus to next window in active application

Bruno Voisin