[OS X TeX] Completely uninstalling i-Installer packages: list of man pages?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue May 13 06:24:49 EDT 2008

Am 13.05.2008 um 10:44 schrieb Christian Bogen:

> I'd like to get rid of these but I'm not completely sure which are
> the ones installed by the i-Installer packages (which come as kind
> of default with MacTeX).

You could either compare the dates (and ownership) of these files
with that of the binaries, or work exactly and look into the TAR
files inside the package bundles.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

One doesn't expect governments to obey the law because of some higher
moral development.  One expects them to obey the law because they
know that if they don't, those who aren't shot will be hanged.
				– Michael Shirley