[OS X TeX] webarchive

George Gratzer gratzer at mac.com
Fri May 16 14:28:19 EDT 2008

To illustrate the problem, here is a link:

I want to convert this (and the next 30 pages) into a pdf file. The
problem is: printing it as a pdf, makes it into a document of two
pages. Then I have to use Photoshop to crop and paste the two into
one. Not easy work, because the end of the first page cuts a line
(slanted) into two.

The solution would be to save it as a 8.5 X 11 pdf page, but I do not
know how to do that. there is no page setup.