[OS X TeX] webarchive

Christopher Brewster C.Brewster at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Fri May 16 14:57:44 EDT 2008

I suggest:
1. Save image to file - it is by default a png (i.e. by right clicking)
2. Open file in Preview and save as pdf
or used 'convert' on the command line to batch convert all 30 png
files to pdf
3. When you print you make sure that you check the box 'shrink to fit'

There is probably a utility to glue all the pdf files together but I
have forgotten what that is.
Using -adjoin in 'convert' may do the trick.

Christopher

Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield
Regent Court, 211 Portobello Street
Sheffield   S1 4DP   UNITED KINGDOM