[OS X TeX] amsmath +/- lingmacros

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Sun May 18 14:57:28 EDT 2008

Alan, thanks a lot: I didn't know about linguex.sty, up to now. I have
tried it and examples look very pretty, with cases and sub-cases,
consequently enumerated and indented as the math align environment. They
are very intuitive to use.

I'll try linguex.sty more extensively for combinations with other
environments.

Roussanka