[OS X TeX] 2nd Round of Newbie Questions

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu May 22 10:58:24 EDT 2008

Le 22 mai 08 à 16:23, Scott, Randy a écrit :

> 1. I can't seem to find a line integral with the little arrowhead on
> the circle on the integral sign. This is certainly not critical (I
> don't think I've ever used it myself), but I wanted to show my
> students all the various notations. Is there such a symbol
> available? (OK, I know that last is a silly question--of course it's
> available somewhere!)

According to

file:///usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-doc/doc/english/comprehensive/symbols-a4.pdf

the txfonts/pxfonts and esint packages provide special integrals

\ointclockwise
\ointctrclockwise
\varointclockwise
\varointctrclockwise

Those from esint are designed to blend with Computer Modern (LaTeX's
default font), txfonts with Times and pxfonts with Palatino.

Bruno Voisin