[OS X TeX] Problem with geometry/PSTricks

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat May 31 16:49:35 EDT 2008

Am 31.05.2008 um 21:05 schrieb Doris Wagner:

> I guess your problem is a mathematical one: the range of the
> functions f and g for x\in[10;35] is such that I would choose other
> coordinates for the pspicture-environment.

This is indeed the *real* problem. I visualised the graphs in
EdenGraph and modified Holger's original viewport to:

     \begin{pspicture}(10,-5)(30,15)	% looks quadratic

(There is not so much sense in making the x axis wider than the range
in which the graph is plotted.) This also showed that the failure I
reported before comes from over-full boxes pdfTeX reported. And it
showed one more problem: PDFTricks completely neglects geometry
settings (no landscape!). It also neglects \ifpdf (to have one LaTeX
file from which DVI or PDF can be produced), but not comments ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

To most people solutions mean finding the answers. But to chemists
solutions
are things that are still all mixed up.