[OS X TeX] Preview Printing

Costel Ionita ionita at dixie.edu
Mon Nov 3 10:46:48 EST 2008

I have installed the PS driver from the Canon website but still no luck.
Again I am using TexShop with MacTex 2008 on Mac OS X 10.5.5 and using
the PdfTex option. If I print from texShop, Preview or Skim the math
characters don't show up (or to be exact they show weird like
triangles or dots). I can see them on the screen correctly. If I print
from Adobe reader, they come out correctly.

Again thank you all for the help.