[OS X TeX] Some minor problems in TS

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Fri Nov 21 16:10:38 EST 2008

Thanks. I notice that when one sets a root file with a chapter file
on top, the program writes a file with the name <chapterfile>.texshop
and this file contains only the name of the root file. It might be
possible to just write my own .texshop files (or duplicate and rename
the existing .texshop files). On the other hand, maybe using the %!
TEX .... construction would be better.

cheers,

wn