[OS X TeX] How to use special characters in TeXShop

Michael Kubovy kubovy at virginia.edu
Sun Oct 5 23:40:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

If you're referring to the menu item Window: LaTeX Panel… then you
insert the character by clicking on it.

Otherwise, perhaps this is what you need: http://omega.albany.edu:8008/Symbols.html

If you want to type non-Latin characters, you may need to learn the
package Babel or use XeTeX.

More generally, you will get better help if you're more specific in
your question, and not addressing people on the list as 'genius.'
_____________________________
Professor Michael Kubovy
University of Virginia
Department of Psychology
USPS:     P.O.Box 400400    Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
Parcels:    Room 102        Gilmer Hall
         McCormick Road    Charlottesville, VA 22903
Office:    B011    +1-434-982-4729
Lab:        B019    +1-434-982-4751
Fax:        +1-434-982-4766
WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/