[OS X TeX] Stymied by updmap-sys; what's going on?

Richard Sperling rsperling at rcn.com
Fri Oct 24 09:24:25 EDT 2008

Peter,

The documentation for tmmath is very outdated. The fonts themselves
are excellent quality in my opinion, but you are right about the
documentation being outdated.

And thanks Gary and Peter, now I can eliminate those pesky duplicate
font messages. It's nice to piggy back on someone else's effort. :-)

Best,
Richard