[OS X TeX] Pb with context

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Sat Sep 6 12:48:56 EDT 2008

On  6 Sep, 2008, at 11:26, Eric DÉTREZ wrote:

> Le 6 sept. 08 à 18:23, Axel E. Retif a écrit :
>

>> Right. And googling for this issue, I found a lot of e-mails in the
>> ConTeXt mailing list ---it appears to be an unresolved problem.
>> There are many references to a texnansi-bh-lucida.map, which I
>> can't find anywhere.
>
> It's built by the texfont script.

I see. I have seen the mtexfont.pdf in the Pragma site,

http://pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mtexfont.pdf

and it looks quite interesting..., for someone willing to shift to
ConTeXt, which is not my case. But I can see why ConTeXt is getting
more and more users ---I mean, it's *really* interesting.

Best,

Axel