tlmgr (was: [OS X TeX] MacTeX-2008)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Sep 6 17:49:48 EDT 2008

Am 06.09.2008 um 23:35 schrieb Michael Kubovy:

> The error is indeed in the block of code you point to, but I don't
> know enough to fix it.

Put a '#' character in front of each line. This will turn them all
into comments.

Without documentation of the lines' meaning I can only guess that the
first of the three lines can be made correct by adding a '"'
character at its end.

BTW, in one Terminal you can have ~/.cshrc or ~/.tcshrc open and in
editing mode. After each save, without leaving the editor, you can
open a new Terminal window. When you're good, it will show another or
no mistake. So you can approach step-by-step the error-free version.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
				– Albert Einstein, 1929