tlmgr (was: [OS X TeX] MacTeX-2008)

Michael Kubovy kubovy at virginia.edu
Sat Sep 6 17:58:19 EDT 2008

Hi Peter,

I had indeed put a '#' character in front of each line; that's how I
new that this is the culprit. Someone else wrote those lines, and I
not sure what purpose they serve. I'll keep them commented out and
treat them as apocrypha ripe for exegesis when I have absolutely
nothing else to do.

As to having two terminal windows open. I did something very similar:
had the .tcshrc open in TextWrangler and each time I save I opened a
new terminal window.

Thanks again,
Michael
_____________________________
Professor Michael Kubovy
University of Virginia
Department of Psychology
USPS:     P.O.Box 400400    Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
Parcels:    Room 102        Gilmer Hall
         McCormick Road    Charlottesville, VA 22903
Office:    B011    +1-434-982-4729
Lab:        B019    +1-434-982-4751
Fax:        +1-434-982-4766
WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/