[OS X TeX] print-on-demand

Jan Anderssen jan at linguist.umass.edu
Tue Sep 30 01:36:22 EDT 2008

hi wendy,

not exactly the workflow you suggested, but pdfpages might work for
you. try a simple setup like the following:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[papersize={7in,10in}]{geometry}
\usepackage{pdfpages}

\begin{document}
\pagestyle{empty}

\includepdf[noautoscale=true]{OriginalLettersizeFile}

\end{document}

you can adjust the margins with "delta" and "offset", but it might
become tricky if even and odd pages differ. if so, maybe that's
something you could tweak in the original?

cheers,
jan