[OS X TeX] print-on-demand

Wendy McKay wgm at cds.caltech.edu
Tue Sep 30 04:51:38 EDT 2008

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008, Jan Anderssen wrote:

> hi wendy,
>
> not exactly the workflow you suggested, but pdfpages might work for you. try
> a simple setup like the following:
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \usepackage[papersize={7in,10in}]{geometry}
> \usepackage{pdfpages}
>
> \begin{document}
> \pagestyle{empty}
>
> \includepdf[noautoscale=true]{OriginalLettersizeFile}
>
> \end{document}
>
> you can adjust the margins with "delta" and "offset", but it might become
> tricky if even and odd pages differ. if so, maybe that's something you could
> tweak in the original?
>
> cheers,
> jan

Thank you for your suggestion.
I tried post processing with pdfpages but it only fixed page 1
i.e., the output was only 1 page (of 329) but in the correct size (7x10).
Did I do something wrong?  I ran the code you sent after
replacing "OriginalLettersizeFile" with the name of my file.

However, if I put the
\usepackage[papersize={7in,10in}]{geometry}
in my original source file and retypeset the document, I seem to
get the output in the correct size. So this works.

Many thanks,
\\wendy