[OS X TeX] Lambda Bar Symbol

Erik Jensen ejensen at unbc.ca
Sat Aug 1 22:01:05 EDT 2009

You should have the packages and fonts you need installed already in
any recent standard MacTeX install.

One lambdabar is part of txfonts which you can get at by putting:
\usepackage{txfonts}

just after the \documentclass line of your latex file. Then you get
lambdabar using:
$\lambdabar$

in the text (note it is accessed in mathmode (i.e. inside the $$ or
similar). There are a few different lambdabars in different packages
if you want a slightly different look- you can see them in Scott's
document you already looked at.

Regards,
Erik.