[OS X TeX] outline

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Aug 2 17:56:51 EDT 2009

Yesterday, when I tested my proposal (with amsart) it worked, but
after your complaint I retried and got an error message. Sorry for that.

After reading the explanations of the comment.sty package let me
suggest the following which (again) I tried myself:

Load comment.sty and create new comment environments versiona,
versionb, ...by defining e.g., versiona

\includecomment{versiona}
%\excludecomment{versiona}

Then

\begin{versiona}
\bp
788mmm 9
\ep
\end{versiona}

   will show the proof and unccommenting \excludecomment{versiona}
will invoke the comment environment.

Claus