[OS X TeX] arraystretch in tabular?

Josep Maria Font jmfont at ub.edu
Fri Aug 14 05:45:13 EDT 2009

El 13/08/2009, a les 20:51, Themis Matsoukas va escriure:

> I use \renewcommand{\arraystretch}{2} to change the line spacing
> inside the math array environment. Is there a similar command that
> would work inside a tabular* or tabular environment?

It's the same parameter. If you use it globally, both the arrays and
the tabulars will be affected  This may not be very convenient, but
the scope of the command obeys normal delimitation rules (groups,
environments, etc.). If you want to apply it only to a single array,
then you can use the command inside the math environment; but not
*inside* the arrray environment itself (nor inside the tabular one,
for that matter). Experiment and you will see.

JMaF