[OS X TeX] TeXLive and Snow Leopard (TeX-distribution preference pane)

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu Aug 27 10:04:34 EDT 2009

On Aug 27, 2009, at 3:53 AM, Jean-Claude DE SOZA wrote:

> I am testing TeXLive 2009 since one month and thanks to the TeX Live
> Utility from Adam Maxwell (version 0.74), you can update the TeX
> engine almost every day and I had no problem.

Just in case this encourages others to do the same, note that tlmgr
broke with yesterday's update, and apparently there are more problems
with today's update.  So you really shouldn't install TL 2009 pretest
unless you're monitoring the TeX Live list!

For Rolf:  the 32 bit prefpane works fine with Snow Leopard, even
though it does require a relaunch of System Preferences.  How often do
you use that prefpane, anyway? :)