[OS X TeX] Re: Mac BasicTeX2009 difficulties

Joachim Osnabryg osna at jpberlin.de
Tue Dec 15 19:35:58 EST 2009

Thanks already to all for your helpful reactions. I will try again with
that tomorrow (today, though …)

Sorry for doubleposting - I sent the first message to
gmane.comp.tex.macosx - not yet been subscribed for the list, and
misunderstood the incoming notice of gmane.

Regards,
joachim

--
MacTeXLive 2008 - TeXShop 2.18-svn - LyX 1.6.4.1
MacBook Pro OSX 10.4.11 Tiger (intel)