[OS X TeX] BoundingBox

riccardo nisi r_nisi at tin.it
Wed Feb 11 11:25:58 EST 2009

I am Riccardo Nisi and I apologize for my very bad English.
My computer is MacMini, OSX  v10.6
I am using TexShop + Latex and the MacTex 2007 package.

(1) I am using TexShop and Latex with the PSTricks package for to
produce mathematical
graphics, and the first line of my source file (we say qqq.tex) is
%TEX TS-program = latex.

(2) I have followed the advisings of Herbert Voss and I have
sorrounded my  pspicture
environment with a white \fbox. I have typeset by TexShop my source
(qqq.tex) obtaining
two files: qqq,dvi and qqq.pdf. The both with the correct graphic.

(3) I have cropped the the graphic of qqq.pdf with the Preview
application and  saved the new qqq.pdf.

(4) I am in need of to insert my graphics into an other source file,
wich uses
the PSTricks package (the first line is %TEX TS-program =latex), with
\incudegraphics{qqq}.

(4) When I tipeset the (4)sourcefile, TexShop says that it does not
find the  qqq file.
If the  \includegraphics argument is qqq.pdf, TexShop says that the
graphic file has no the
BoundingBox.

(5) I have tried also with the terminal: dvips qqq.dvi -E, but the
terminal says that DVI
file can't be open.

I don't know what to do and I ask you as or if it is possible to solve
these problems with TexShop.
I will be grateful to you for your kind reply.

Riccardo Nisi