[OS X TeX] Lucida again

George Gratzer gratzer at me.com
Wed Feb 11 21:51:42 EST 2009

I have my suspicions. I am writing an article about some endgames I
composed when I was young, and I needed Fritz, a Windows only wonder.
So I installed VMWare Fusion, and slowly trouble developed. For
instance, RBrowser would not run even when Fusion was not running. So
I uninstalled Fusion and started using Parallel Desktop. The system
got very corrupted. I uninstalled Parallel Desktop and again installed
the system.

Now I stick to Boot Camp.

GG