[OS X TeX] Lucida again

Josep Maria Font jmfont at ub.edu
Thu Feb 12 06:54:46 EST 2009

El 11/02/2009, a las 22:12, Herbert Schulz escribió:

> On Feb 11, 2009, at 2:45 PM, George Gratzer wrote:

>> Should somebody write to TUG and tell them this?

> Write to TUG and tell them what?

I think George was thinking about the installation instructions you
find in the TUG site, namely at  <http://tug.org/lucida>, which is the
most popular place to obtain the fonts. I have reviewed them, and they
seem to be right, fairly complete and up to date, but they certainly
might be presented in a more user-friendly way, probably with separate
sections for each OS.

George, I hope you know about the lucida mailing list (with remarkably
low activity, by the way): <http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/lucida>.

Best,

JMaF