[OS X TeX] line-endings; Was: wrapping in TeXShop

"M. Tamer Özsu" tozsu at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 1 10:37:37 EST 2009

Thank you David. At this stage, I am not sure about my prospects in
forcing a change in the behavior of the co-authors since I am
definitely in the minority in using a Mac (or any version of Unix).

Regarding using TektMate and BBEdit -- I have both and have moved back
and forth between the two as well. The document I am working on has a
lot of math typesetting and it is much easier for me just to open up
TexShop's LateX Panel for the more common symbols and formulae than
remembering them (which I am terrible at). So, I have chosen to work
with TeXShop for this project although I wish I could customize that
LaTeX Panel by adding more stuff in there.

==Tamer