Re: Documentation (was Re: [OS X TeX] Kanbun (漢文) and French...)

Jean-Christophe Helary fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp
Sun Jan 4 11:51:05 EST 2009

Thank you Herb and Martin for confirming that however trivial the
thing is, it is not documented anywhere I looked (which includes
French "beginners" "introductions" etc. to Latex).

But maybe I did miss a major document, so I'd appreciate if you could
give me pointers to either documents available in the MacTex
distribution or publicaly available on the web (along with the way to
actually _find_ the thing from Google for ex).

Because everything I looked at either did not have up to date
information or did not produce the expected results or did not provide
any information at all.

To Martin: I don't see why I'd first consider Latin-1 as an option for
my work because I know fully well that Japanese is not encoded in
Latin-1.

Jean-Christophe Helary