[OS X TeX] OgreKit does not reactivate the file it just worked on
schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 18:13:31 EST 2009
On Jan 9, 2009, at 6:05 PM, Alex Ross wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2009, at 2:40 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:
>> On Jan 9, 2009, at 5:25 PM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:
>>> You should use BBEdit or its free substitute
>> TextWrangler I presume.
>>> , which too can be downloaded from Barebones site
>> I know: I did, it won!
>>> , to do find and replace in multiple files at once.
>> Another piece of software to learn!
>> I am sick and tired of learning! After all this is why I went into
>> teaching—aside from the vacations.
>> Still, you are right and I am going to try it.
>> Grateful regards
> You might be better served by learning how to use sed or awk on the
> command line for your search / replace needs. I suspect
> TextWrangler's search replace feature would be easier to learn though.
The trouble is that I am terminally allergic to the terminal,
So, I will follow Gerhardt's advice and—in fact—yours and will get
TextWrangler out of the trash.
More information about the MacOSX-TeX