[OS X TeX] What Is New in LATEX?

David B. Thompson, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE, CFM drdbthompson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:02:41 EST 2009

On Jan 18, 2009, at 17:30 , Michael Sharpe wrote:

> You might find it to your taste to add \usepackage[parfill]{parskip}
> so that you continue to have indented itemizations, but new
> paragraphs are separated by vertical space, not indented.

That was the approach I developed a few (ahem, a lot) of years ago,
but without the package. I put some code in my standard style file
(daves.sty of course) that permanently resides there. Your solution is
more elegant, of course, because then my colleagues would not be stuck
having to use my style when we're co-writing. :)

-=d