[OS X TeX] Crash of TLU while "updating all"

Maxwell, Adam R adam.maxwell at pnl.gov
Fri Jan 30 12:02:37 EST 2009

On 01/30/09 00:24, "Rolf Schmolling" <rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de>
wrote:

> git a crash of TLU this morning. Apparently the updates did go through
> (3-4 includin Tex4HT and TexInfo).

Yes, all the updates would have been complete at this point.  Sorry about
that crash, but this isn't a bug in my code as far as I can tell.

It's possibly an Apple bug, but it also looks like Default Folder is
injecting code, so Apple will almost certainly ignore your crash reports.