[OS X TeX] Crash of TLU while "updating all"

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Fri Jan 30 13:23:07 EST 2009

Hi Adam,

thanks for the response. Well I can send it to Jason of the DFX-
people. No problem here, TLU is really GREAT!

Regards, Rolf

Am 30.01.2009 um 18:02 schrieb Maxwell, Adam R:

> On 01/30/09 00:24, "Rolf Schmolling" <rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
> >
> wrote:
>
>> git a crash of TLU this morning. Apparently the updates did go
>> through
>> (3-4 includin Tex4HT and TexInfo).
>
> Yes, all the updates would have been complete at this point.  Sorry
> about
> that crash, but this isn't a bug in my code as far as I can tell.
>
> It's possibly an Apple bug, but it also looks like Default Folder is
> injecting code, so Apple will almost certainly ignore your crash
> reports.

> TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, Rolf.Schmolling at Alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/