[OS X TeX] Listings: \lstinputlisting and line number reference

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jul 18 15:57:03 EDT 2009

Am 18.07.2009 um 17:46 schrieb Ross Moore:

>>> How does it work with LaTeX?
>>
>> What do you mean?
>
> I'd guess that he means using an ordinary LaTeX document-class,
> rather than with beamer.

Exactly, Ross! (I'm also debugging problems I have with GNU Emacs
23.1.50, had a date on my agenda… so my vague remark, proof that I
was thinking of something else.)

Beamer is a bit complicated (proof: its documentation). When
something added to Beamer fails with it, it's best to prepare a test
case without Beamer, with something simple and basic.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If you don't find it in the index, look very carefully through the
entire catalogue.
	–  Sears, Roebuck, and Co., Consumer's Guide, 1897