[OS X TeX] Bibtex and Bibtex8

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jul 24 14:44:44 EDT 2009

These scripts and shell scripts of mine are old relics which are no
longer maintained - nowadays ~/Library/Flashmode/bin is my default
reference for my shell scripts.

I suggest to modify the shell scripts and bibtexc to your liking
adding your preferred short-cut key to it. Please, check if pdflatexc
is still what you want.

Claus