[OS X TeX] Off topic: system stablitity

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Sun Jun 21 16:37:25 EDT 2009

Hi George,

You got some more info? OS version, hardware, chip, etc.

For me, I have no such problems, at least not regularly, and not
unless it is something I have done to cause it.

I use OS X in lots of different kinds of environment and generally I
have no problems with it. WebDav is slow sometimes, but that also
depends on how well it has been set up.

Alan