[OS X TeX] [includepdf, PDFpen] imprints don't work

RA Friedrich Vosberg rafv at me.com
Fri Mar 6 15:37:11 EST 2009

On 06.03.2009, at 20.06, Alan Munn wrote:

> See the following thread for more details.
>
> <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.text.tex/browse_thread/thread/2f5b5e1ae7e9dc80?q=pdfpages+annotation#573f042458c4abb4

Hmm. Unfortunately pax doesn't work for me:

albook:ESt 2004—2006 rafv$ java -jar pax.jar Gg-006cp.pdf
Unable to access jarfile pax.jar

> I ended up using Acrobat to build the PDF for my situation.

I am very comfortable with PDFpen and it's service crew. But for my
situation I do need an approach with pdfpages. Because the count of
pages of the entire document must be printed in the document.

Hopefully somebody will find an approach to handle annotated PDF files
with includepdf.

Kind regards, Friedrich