[OS X TeX] question regarding spacing after a period

Lee Witt leedwitt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 21:21:16 EDT 2009

Hi. Just a non-Latex comment: unless you need two spaces, my
understanding is that in the era of non-typewriter (i.e., non-mono-
spaced fonts), the notion of two spaces after a period is no longer
advised - at least, that's what the writing faculty at my school tell
me.
So, unless this is a problem with journal or other guidelines, or an
issue that seriously troubles you, I don't think you have to worry
about it.