packages in TeXShop (was: Re: [OS X TeX] question regarding spacing after a period)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Mar 13 19:57:12 EDT 2009

Am 14.03.2009 um 00:49 schrieb <cfrees at imapmail.org>:

> Anyway, I would really rather these ran under anacron. If it is going
> to take eight hours to notice, it could notice at an extremely
> inconvenient time!

It's the first time that I looked for the behaviour. Anacron would
check every clock hour, simplistically. This could be inconvenient,
too. When I switched on at 9:58, for example. The missed jobs would
run at 10:00.

--
Greetings

   Pete

There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what
you're talking about.
				– John von Neumann