[OS X TeX] geometry

George Gratzer gratzer at me.com
Wed Mar 18 18:02:49 EDT 2009

Frank,

This is very helpful.

You recommend

\usepackage
[paperwidth
=
155mm
,paperheight
=235mm,textwidth=119mm,textheight=195mm,lmargin=18mm,tmargin=12mm]
{geometry}

But this produces, if I am right different left and right margins.

Your second recommendation,

\usepackage
[paperwidth
=155mm,paperheight=235mm,textwidth=119mm,textheight=195mm,tmargin=12mm]
{geometry}

seems to be what I need.

Thanks.

GG