[OS X TeX] RE: New Editor.

Jakob Dam Jensen jakobdj at gmail.com
Sun May 3 11:07:05 EDT 2009

I don't mind criticism at all.

Encodings will be added and crashers will be fixed. The reason for
doing a new editor - because I want to try. That's all. Maybe it will
fail totally but now I'm trying. That said. If errors aren't reported
I have no chance in hell of fixing them =)

More engines will be supported. And a broader selection of encodings
as well. Those are top priorities I will look at.

I'm not discouraged at all. I will work harder =) I know it's not as
awesome as some of the alternatives right now. But I also know that it
will be.

I appreciate the feedback - also the negative. It will all be taken
into account and help me make a better product.

Thank you everyone...