[OS X TeX] A matter of degree (C or F)

David Watson dewatson at me.com
Thu May 28 12:15:46 EDT 2009

If you were to use the SIunits package, you would use \degreecelsius  
or \degree
or you could type shift-apple-8, if you absolutely had to.

On May 28, 2009, at 11:08 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> What is the command to get the "degree sign" as in
> 37°C

More information about the MacOSX-TeX mailing list