[OS X TeX] Can some one help me compile this: "Check LaTeX Begin-End Pairs"?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Apr 3 17:59:41 EDT 2010

Am 03.04.2010 um 22:59 schrieb Ramón Figueroa-Centeno:

> i have not been able to compile it

	lex chktex.l

produces the lex.yy.c C source file. Since the lex code is two decades
old the C source needs an update on line #62:

	change the "char *" type of malloc to "void *"

and then compile:

	gcc lex.yy.c -ll -o chktex

Test, best with:

	env PATH=.:$PATH checktex <test file.tex>

because the shell script checktex looks for chktex in $PATH. And
nowadays $PATH does not contain ``.´´. Or:

	./chktex < checktex.tst

--
Greetings

   Pete

This is a signature virus.  Add me to your signature and help me to
live!