[OS X TeX] Tex to rtf converter

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 18:23:21 EDT 2010

On Aug 4, 2010, at 6:07 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Or are you implying that TeXshop should contain engines for all
> possible software whether it's part of TeX Live or not? I hope not.

You know, like most environmentally inclined people, I am against
those square miles of concrete called interstates, freeways, etc. On
the other hand, when it comes to this particular square mile of
concrete that is most convenient to me . . .

> All of the software in TeX Live is a subset of that on CTAN with
> very specific licensing requirements.

I was just curious, not about to start litigation.

> And take a look at what IS supplied in ~/Library/TeXShop/Engines/
> Inactive/. I'd bet that there is something there that will be
> useful to you at some time.

I'd bet too. Very Mac-like, I keep forgetting that there are
instructions and that they can be very useful.

Best regards
--schremmer