[OS X TeX] TeXLiveUtility - difficulties to connect

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Mon Dec 13 02:50:37 EST 2010

Hi everybody,

is it just me or anybody else seeing this, when trying to update TeXLIve (via TeXLiveUtility)

> 2010-12-13 08:48:28 +0100 Notice -[TLMOperation main][16862]	tlmgr: package repository http://carroll.aset.psu.edu/pub/CTAN/systems/texlive/tlnet
> TLDownload::get_file: response error:
>   504 Server doesn't respond at all.
> permanent server connection set up, but downloading did not succeed!Retrying with wget.
> Unable to download the remote TeX Live database,
> but found a local copy so using that.
>
> You may want to try specifying an explicit or different CTAN mirror;
> see the information and examples for the -repository option at
> http://tug.org/texlive/doc/install-tl.html
> (or in the output of install-tl --help).
>
> tlmgr: no updates available

Best regards,

Rolf

--
Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, Rolf.Schmolling at Alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/