[OS X TeX] Re: Biblatex now part of TeX Live 2009

Joachim Osnabryg osna at jpberlin.de
Mon Feb 15 20:04:02 EST 2010

Am 16.02.2010, 01:35 Uhr, schrieb Alan Munn:
> Philip Lehmann strongly recommends that you wait until those styles have
> been updated before you update to v 0.9

Can we aspect that you or whoever will give the signal here, when it is
done so far?

(I recently have managed to install the yesterday's version of biblatex
and do compile biner on my MacOSX 10.4 Tiger. Have been much work.)

joachim
--
Mac BacicTeX 2009 - TeXShop 2.29 / TeXworks 0.2.3
LyX 1.6.5 - MacBook Pro intel OSX 10.4.11 Tiger