[OS X TeX] Keeping TeX installations synchronized between machines

"M. Tamer Özsu" tozsu at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 4 21:39:58 EST 2010

You install Dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com/) on all the computers that you wish to sync. Then you can put symbolic links in the dropbox folder to the texmf and TeXShop folders. Anytime something changes in one of these places, dropbox will sync the other machines that you have registered and that are connected. Disconnected ones will sync when they get connected. If you are not connected to the network, as you ask, I don't know of any method that would be able to sync. There is a video at the site above that should get you going and you can register for free access up to 2GB of use (should be plenty for texmf and TeXShop folders).

==Tamer