[OS X TeX] Still trying to understand autocompletion

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Sun Jul 11 11:17:25 EDT 2010

Hi again.  Thanks to Herb and Dick for fixing the autocompletion bug.
I hope I haven't found another one, and the following is just me not
understanding how it's supposed to work:

If I type:

\begin{ite
and hit Tab or Esc

I get the following:

\begin{itemize}
\item
\end{itemize}•

Surely that linebreak shouldn't be there?  Can I get rid of it?   And
what's the • after the \end{itemize} doing there?

Alan

(On a separate note, auto completion messes with a great parenthesis
balancer (AutoPairs) that I use, but I doubt this is a fixable
problem, and I'll have to decide which is more useful to me in
practice.)

--
Alan Munn
amunn at gmx.com