[OS X TeX] TeXShop now without Reference List Window from BibDesk

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:13:03 EDT 2010

I updated TeXShop in the middle of writing a proposal (would never do
that again), now when I press "option+esc", TeXShop does not show the
reference list window from BibDesk. I have looked at a couple of times
the preference panel but could not find where to enable this feature.
I figure it must have something to do with my TeXShop update so I am
posting here. Could someone give my head a pound to wake me up?

Thanks.

JT