[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.34

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Thu Jun 3 19:19:40 EDT 2010

Hi, Dick,

On Jun 3, 2010, at 13:49 , Richard Koch wrote:

> TeXShop 2.34 is available with minor bug fixes and features. One
> reason for the release
> is that LuaTeX has progressed to the point that it can be used for
> serious work. This LuaTeX
> will be in TeX Live 2010 when it is released in a few weeks.
> LuaLaTeX is now one of the
> default engines in TeXShop.

A quick note: I just did an update/relaunch for 2.34, and looked at
'Help -> About This Release".  The section on 2.34 Refers to "/
Library", not "~/Library" (and FWIW, the directory is given there as
"LuaTeX", while on disk, it's "luaTeX").

Forgive the pedantry :-}

Thanks as always for a great program!

Justin

--