[OS X TeX] TeXOnline

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jun 11 19:55:17 EDT 2010

An additional note:

The shell scripts provided with \tit{TeXOnline} rely on a symlink \cq{texprograms} to your tex distribution

~/texprograms

which can either be defined manually or with the help of the application \tit{Local Switcher} which is part of  \href{http://idisk.mac.com/gerhardt-Public/TeXHelpers.dmg}{\tbf{{\TeX}Helpers}}.

Claus